Can I eat mcflurry????

dita_parlo

Reaction score
As title... I'm really craving a mcflurry, is this ok to eat?

Pretty sure it's pasteurised so is fine. It's the ice cream from the vans and homemade stuff you need to avoid xxxxxxxxxx

Yeh mcdonalds use parsteurised ice cream for the mcflurries. xxxx

Midwife told me not to something to do with the machine it comes from and not the ice cream itself the machine carries samonella I think?

Tbh I think there's a risk with any fast food place but hey the lettuce in a Big Mac counts towards one of my five a day so who am I to argue :dance:

Lol I like your thinking baby brain :)

Hmmm that's interesting might check their website!! Xx

I got told all mcds r safe. Bloody hope so the amount i go :) i was that hungry today i even ate the gurkin :( xx

Urgggg i always pull mine out but today i was starvin so in they went haha xxxxx

yyyyyyuuuuukkkkk charlie and excellent reasoning baby brain!!!

Hahahahaha funny innit how the threads about food get the fastest replies xxxxxxxxxx

Cos thats all we think about, i swear i should have shares in Greggs n Mcds, i cant walk past one with out popping in! xxxxxx

I had a large strawberry milkshake does that count as healthy cos its got fruit in it??????? and fries are made of potato so they must be ok too!!!!! lol

I've been told mcflurries and whippy icecreams are ano go. Because they are stored in the machine for so long they can have a build up of bad stuff (I think bacteria or something). Got told this by my midwife. So not touched one since finding out I was pg.x

and we need a balanced diet so im presuming that beef in the burger counts?? haha xxx

Mmm gherkins are yum:) and same with greggs & ther sausage rolls could go one now actually !

Haha seriously everyday i have to walk past greggs to get into work, not good. I even drove to another greggs the other day after one pasty didnt fill me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back