Can I come join the big girls?!

splashmonkey

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm officially moving over from tri 1 today, exciting but a bit weird! I'm 13 weeks today and due on 11th Aug. Had my 12 week scan last week and now eagerly awaiting the next one on 27th March (seems like aaaaages). Still feels very early compared to all you girls with bumps and kicking and stuff, but I guess I had to join you sometime!

Welcome to Tri 2! Does seem a bit scary when you've just finished talking about morning sickness and pregnancy test results and blood tests etc in Tri 1.. and now you're here.. where the fun begins.. because in this tri you find out the sex, you feel baby moving.. you start to look pregnant..

Congrats on reaching your first big milestone hun! :cheer:

You're even closer to meeting your baby now! :hug:

Thanks girls! It's a bit like moving to secondary school when you're a kid I think, you go from being all wise with the newbies worrying about their symptoms to being the clueless one again! Hey ho. Roll on bumpage and kicking.

welcome :wave: i was scared to com here too, but don't worry you will love it, i do :cheer:

Hi hon :wave: Welcome to Tri 2 don't worry you'll be an old pro in no time! :lol:

Tri 1 is the worrying tri but like SoontobeMrs says this is the fun Tri where things really start happening (we don't talk about Tri 3 unless we're feeling REALLY brave! :rotfl: )

(we don't talk about Tri 3 unless we're feeling REALLY brave! )

:rotfl: :rotfl: I should hope not! It's far too early to even start THINKING about that if you ask me! So when does this famous bloom set in then? I do feel a bit better these days but definitely not blooming... have decided I will have to resign myself to never getting a proper night's sleep again until child(ren? nope that's definitely too far away to think about!) leave home :lol:

splashmonkey said:
(we don't talk about Tri 3 unless we're feeling REALLY brave! )

:rotfl: :rotfl: I should hope not! It's far too early to even start THINKING about that if you ask me! So when does this famous bloom set in then? I do feel a bit better these days but definitely not blooming... have decided I will have to resign myself to never getting a proper night's sleep again until child(ren? nope that's definitely too far away to think about!) leave home :lol:

Must admit I felt like crap unil about 19 weeks! And the first person to say to me I was blooming made me crack up.

I have no idea when I last slept through the nigh either - In other words it doesn't get any better! :lol:

Welcome to tri 2 :wave: I am also a newbie, just realised we are almost due date buddies coz I am due on 10th August, not that they ever arrive on time :shakehead:

Ooh, so we are shezza! Yay! I think I'm officially still due on the 13th, but the sonographer told me what's on my ticker, so I figure what's a few days here and there given the enormous potential birth window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back