• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can bd feel different when ovulating?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
We bd tonight and it felt different but we didnt do anything different (tmi), i wouldnt say it was painful but alot more sensitive than normal. Has anyone else noticed this around ov time?
I got a positive opk on wednesday and we bd then and it felt fine.
The only other time i can think bding has ever felt like this is in early pregnancy but its too early for that x x

Yes.
It's different for every women,
Some women get more 'moist', Some women are more sensitive/painful, Some women get ovulation bleeding, Some women get cramps etc.
I'd say I get more 'moist' :lol: not sure about the sensitivity though. xx

Thanks TiffanyJayne :)
Looks like we might of caught ov in action then as i had niggly pains in my left side yesterday aswel x x

Hey M2A
I get this when I OV, mines really painful to so glad wasn't too bad my lovely
xxx

i noticed it being a bit more sensitive.....maybe cos your cervix is lower...not sure xxx

Thanks Kezza, i just thought id ask as ive never had this during ov before. Lets hope its a sign we have timed it right :fx: x x

Think im going to class today as 1dpo then hunny.
Note to self: try not to symptoms spot x x

watch out for your nails growing ;) xx

Lol, your not helping the no symptoms spotting hunny ;)
Hows you and that little bean of yours? x x

ha ha...sorry

me and bean are fine thanks.....i'm so tired today though. It's like i get through the week at work and then when the weekend arrives my body just gives in and i literally cant be bothered moving...ha ha

i think it is finally hitting me that im pregnant....i am terrified still..he he...xxx

You will be fine hunny, It all comes naturally :)

I was like that with my last pregnancy and i ended up getting so lazy, didnt want to move or do anything!

My nails go really hard before they start growing, not that im going to be looking out for that though ;) x x

he he

it's just all very overwhelming at the moment.......worrying about the birth and then worrying about how i will and if i will cope with looking after the little one!! knwing what to do for the best and getting it right so baby okay...and all that while making sure me and Sam are still okay......im sure it will all be fine. i am feeling very emotional today...baby hormones kicked in i think...

xx

Oh also, I had some mild cramps today.
I finished my period 10 days ago, and my CD vary from 33 days to 44 days.
So perhaps I'm ovulating today? I have no idea but I've never had cramps AFTER my period :roll:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back