Can anyone remember?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
A month or two ago someone posted a link to a web site which gave a list of things you needed for a new born. It was a site that you needed to register and set up a password for. It had a series of tabs along the top with lists underneath and when you were logged in you could adapt the list and mark off things as you got them.

It was brilliant but I have totally forgotten what the website was and can't find the link anywhere! Can anyone help?

Don't remember that I'm afraid, but I hope someone does, sounds really useful!

I googled newborn lists and it gave me quite a few I printed one off the cow and gate site I think :) happy hunting x

Thanks girls, yeah I have just been googling lists instead and writing stuff down. I will go and search for the cow and gate one now!

Hopefully someone will be along soon that remembers what I am talking about because from what I can remember it was one of the best lists I have seen, especially as you could add extra stuff on yourself and tick everything off when you had got it ect.

I am sure it was on here that I found the link!

If you posted the link on here, goto the bottom of the main forum where it says what users are online, click your name, then statistics, then click find all posts by "yourself" and search through till you find the post :)

Edit - sorry just seen that someone else had posted it...

Last edited:
Thanks! It wasn't me that posted the link, I just remember someone posting it and having a look at the site. I thought I added it to my fav's at the time so I could come back to it but must of forgotten, damn pregancy brain!

I love this site, comes in so handy! And so easy to use, would recommend to anyone!
XxX

just signed up and gone through and ticked loads of boxes! Definately helped! Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back