can anyone help - what are chances?

roxane 1985

Reaction score
had my boy on 6th of oct this yr, bled for a few weeks then had a proper period the end of nov/start of dec which was really heavy

a couple of weeks ago me and my partner, did it twice, once with protection and once without (although that time he didnt actually finish)

since xmas eve ive had really bad stomach pains and felt sick

ive just been the toilet to find some brown blood

has anyone else ever had this? what are the chances that a few drops could of come out and got me? or could it just be left over from my last period

it only takes one drop of precum if your unlucky hun. its totally possible and could be implantation bleeding or a bit of left over tissue from last period. if your worried is get it checked or do a test

Just do a test....
I hope you get te results that you want

I don't really know what it could be but think you should do a test. Fx you get the result you want xx

I've had tiny bits of blood even weeks after I stopped bleeding. Try not to worry, chances are unlikely.

:)

Really hope I come on in the next day or two, can't believe I was so careless and risked it. Hopefully because he didn't actually finish then the chances of any dropletts so to speak that could of leaked haven't caused anything.

Sounds unlikely but it isn't impossible. Do a test just to be safe. Hope you get the answer you want :) xx

Lol that little face made me laugh, I'm really hoping I'm not, just googled it and it says it can happen but chances are very slim. Don't think I am now as had bad cramps n bit of sickness xmas eve.
Just moM got me panicking saying it could be I got caught n its bedding in bleeding or a mc due to cramping so I came straight on here asking lol

Thankfully started to bleed a bit more this morniing so looks like I've come on :)

still not come on as much asid like but enough to put my mind at rest lol

Really hope I come on in the next day or two, can't believe I was so careless and risked it. Hopefully because he didn't actually finish then the chances of any dropletts so to speak that could of leaked haven't caused anything.

men precum way before ejaculation.since it only takes 1 sperm to result in a pregnancy,u took a risk by letting him stick it in.sorry to sound so crude but in this day and age id expect people to be educated about this.

men precum way before ejaculation.since it only takes 1 sperm to result in a pregnancy,u took a risk by letting him stick it in.sorry to sound so crude but in this day and age id expect people to be educated about this.

Ooer :shock:

sorry i didnt mean to sound so rude had images in my head of people thinking the pulling out before ejaculation is a form of contraceptive.

sorry i didnt mean to sound so rude had images in my head of people thinking the pulling out before ejaculation is a form of contraceptive.

Don't knock it, that's how most of my friends who had Catholic parents were born lol

lol no i know its not a form of contraception, it was just we got carried away as it had been a yr since we had any and had nothing to had, which is why we stopped

Ooer :shock:

i like your little ooer face haha, i felt like a naughty child when i saw that previous comment lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back