Can Anyone Help Please

Mr-Ice-Man

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help.

Me and my girlfriend has been trying for a baby for a while and recently she has been feeling sick all the time and not eating, she has taken 2 texts which was both negative but now the doctor wants her to go the hospital for an ultrasound which is booked in for next week, is this to check if she is pregnant im really confused as this is our first time.

Hope someone can help...
Thankyou...

Sorry, can't help - hope you get the result you want from the doctors though.

Ultrasound will confirm/deny one way or the other so it's your best bet :hug:

Hi sorry im not sure wot the doc would be checking for, but i wish u and ur girlfriend all the best please let us know how she gets on

:hug: :hug:

The tests that were negative were they home pregnancy tests or doctor's blood tests? It's unusual to be sent for a scan before blood tests. Has she missed a period?

Also your gf has the right to call up and ask what she's being tested for - she could call the hospital where she's going for the scan - once she's booked in they'll have info or call her doctor and ask. But I know some people are shy of doing this - so someone on here may be able to help out.

libs said:
The tests that were negative were they home pregnancy tests or doctor's blood tests? It's unusual to be sent for a scan before blood tests. Has she missed a period?

Also your gf has the right to call up and ask what she's being tested for - she could call the hospital where she's going for the scan - once she's booked in they'll have info or call her doctor and ask. But I know some people are shy of doing this - so someone on here may be able to help out.

It was a home pregnancy test yeah that she done, and yep she has now missed 2 periods they have done blood tests a few weeks back but nothing show up...

ah well - probably is to check for pregnancy then - good luck - please let us know how she goes on and if she needs any support TTC or with her pregnancy this forum is great.

Good luck with the scan....I hope everything goes well for you both :hug:

Best of luck, I hope you get the result you're both after :hug:

Best of luck with the scan, hope everything goes well for you both.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111