Can anyone help?? (*edit with pics*)

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
My Mother in Law has Multiple Sclerosis and is moving into a sheltered bungalow this week. She has 2 dogs that she is having to put into a dogs home which is a bit heart breaking really and so I have said I will try and find a home for them.

They are King Charles Spaniels and are very well behaved and very loving. They are house dogs (dont go out for walks etc with Ann having MS) so are very easy to look after but obviously would could be taken out for walks if that was the new owners perogative.

I think they are about 5 or 6 years old. They are pedigree dogs and are lovely mannered. They are fine around children too.

If you are interested in taking them in or know anyone who might be, please get in touch!!

They are based in the North Manchester area

Many thanks,

Jen

xxx

Jack and Jill...

jill.jpg

jill2.jpg

jack.jpg

We already have 2 doggies, so as much as I love them, I dont think I could cope with 4 dogs and a baby!!! :(

:( I hope they find a wonderful loving home Jen.. they both look gorgeous :hug:

Hey Jen,
That is such a heartbreaking thing to do!

Have you tried http://www.dogpages.org.uk/breedc.htm?

They have a forum that you could maybe get some help from. The link I've put in above has the list of King Charles Spaniel breed rescue organisations on it.

These breed organisations are fantastic and really really make sure that the dogs they deal with are rehomed successfully to a home that is aware of the needs of a specific breed.

I got these two muppets -

DSC00038-1.jpg

From the Bichon Friese rescue through Dogpages

Good luck luv!

xxx

thanks so much Lainey i will look into it now.

Its so so sad. I was in tears writing the thread and have sent out a similar email to friend and family.

I feel soooo sorry for my MIL and just wish she could keep them but it isnt possible. :(

Its crap cos as well as having MS and losing her dogs, she only lost her husband (my DH's dad) less than 2 year ago.

Its just so terrible the hand that life deals some people... :cry: :cry:

Aw they are beautiful, I really wish I could take them but it would be too much with my Doberman and baby :( I used to have a Cav, they are so sweet :hug: Do they need to go together? I'm going to ask around and see if I can help :hug:

I can't help sorry but I hope they find a good home. Perhaps the people who have them will write every so often to your MIL to let her know how they are getting on.

I am so sorry she has to go through this, it isn't fair :(

I know luv, it's shite what some people have to put up with in their lives. Especially when there are all types of horendous evil people out there that nothing happens to!!!

The breed rescues deal with these types of rehoming all the time and are so good at it. Be warned though, some of them are a bit eccentric, (think French&Saunders on the farm sketch!) but they are 100% commited to the welfare of our pooches! (I've not dealt with the King Charles people, but other ones I've come across are loopy! :rotfl: )

Let me know how you get on luv!

xxx

aw they are gorgeous
i wish i could help, not right time for me though, everything is a bit chaotic (sp?)
i hope they get a lovely home
i really feel for your MIL :hug:

aww theyre gorgeous and im sure youll have no problems finding them a home through dogpages its amazing !!!
Good luck :hug:

Snuggle said:
Do they need to go together? I'm going to ask around and see if I can help :hug:

Yes ideally they do - they are brother and sister you see so I dont want to split them up as well as take them away from my MIL as i think that would be really cruel. :(

Jen&James said:
Snuggle said:
Do they need to go together? I'm going to ask around and see if I can help :hug:

Yes ideally they do - they are brother and sister you see so I dont want to split them up as well as take them away from my MIL as i think that would be really cruel. :(

Aw of course hun :( I understand that. I'm phoning everyone I know at the moment :lol: You wont have a problem homing them, they are very sought after dogs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back