can anyone answer this? re FF suggested date

miss-gaby

Reaction score
Here is my FF chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1491c6

o'd around CD 10 (2nd Dec) but FF isnt recommending testing until 21st Dec - thats a 3 week wait!! how come?? anyone know why?
Also any opinions on my chart - this is my first full charting cycle not too sure of whats going on yet.

Thanks Gabs

Hi Gabs-

If you have not charted before and it doesn't know how long your cycle is it always recommends a long time til testing- don't feel you need to wait that long...

The chart looks good!

Good luck :pray:

Glad you posted that as I'm in the same situation with FF (chart attached).

I think I will sneak a few in before the date they recommend (christmas day)

Good luck with yours!

Becs

FF will shorten the time it recommends you wait to test when you have a few cycles on there ..... (hopefully you'll get a BFP before that!)....

You can in theory test about 10 DPO if you've got an early HPT .... several women seem to be able to get BFPs this early ... everyone is different though ......

Good luck Miss-Gaby ... your chart looks excellent so far ....

Thanks folks - i'm trying not to get too hopeful but i cant help it. I tested today (10 dpo) with first responce and got a BFN :( AF due on 17th so will see if she arrives or not before considering another test.
Gabs

Wow your chart really does look excellent!! I have chart envy. Good luck hon!!!

i'm waiting on some tests arriving via the mail, if i get them this morning I will be!!! I'll let you all know!
Thanks for the support! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back