• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can any one see anything???

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
OK 11 Dpo and got these three this morning, they are so faint Im really not sure if they are evap lines - ok slight problem how do I add a photo? :D

I can see a blue line in the second one...
babydust.gif
can you take a clearer pic? if you take it from further away it focuses better then you can zoom in on the pc

Im sorry i cant see anything, can you get a clearer pic, my eyes are Sh*t

:hug:

i can deffo see a line on the blue one and i think i can on the top one.

yeah i can definatly see a line on the blue one.

congratulations :cheer:

I'm not getting too excited - this happened before then AF started the next day - not sure but I think I had a chemical pregnancy - so I am going to just sit back and wait and see and carry on testing of course!! OH wont believe it until the lines get thicker and stronger - he was gutted last time.

Hey Hon,

I put them in photoshop and zoomed in and I can see lines on all of them. Looks like you did it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:clap:

Becs

Thanks girls - I am trying so hard not to get too excited - you know what happened last time Becs - but I have got a huge grin on my face - just wondering how we will get over the Denis or Denise thing!! Oh and by the way that online fortune teller said I would either get pregnant or have a baby girl in June - by my dates if I am I would be due 28th May! ~Pretty close :D

Whoooo! Congrats, hun ....... and to little Denis/Denise :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back