can a tens really start you off?

hayley

Reaction score
this is what i heard? might strap a few to my body and sleep on them... :rotfl:

a friend of a friend was given a tablet (2 yrs ago now) because she was over by a week and getting desperate... this tablet isn't recommended by the way! still waiting to find out what it is... and where you get them... anyway she took it and went to bed... woke up in the morning with contractions and realised they where coming quite close together... cut a long story short... on her way out the house she had to sit on the bottom step in the hall as she had an urge to push.. her husband called for an ambulance as she wouldn't get up and into the car... before the ambulance came baby arrived....

x

I have no idea hun! wish i did! has your MW said anything about if u keep going any further over ur due date? I really feel 4 u it wud be doing my head in, iv got 3 wks 6 days left and the only thing stoppin me crackin up with all the waiting is that we still have 2 get his furniture in2 his room and his carpet! once thats in im gonna b a wreck :wall:

they're taking me this thursday for a sweep.. then said if nothing happens over nite they'll have me back in friday to start me off... worst case will be! thursday nite they have lots of girls in naturally and so have postphone me till sat... on the bright side i'll be holding my LO this weekend.. yes it's doing my head in now! i'm not the best at being patient... i'm bored... finished work 3 weeks before due date...

i finished the nursery around week 34 because i was hoping i'd go early.. so i've had nothing to do... good luck hope you go this month like you want..

x

Thanx hun, I really hope it all goes well 4 u and even though u know that ul b holdin ur LO this weekend i hope that it is sooner for ur sake and that all goes well with the labour, do me a favour lie 2 us all and tell us how easy it is haha!

Thanx hun, I really hope it all goes well 4 u and even though u know that ul b holdin ur LO this weekend i hope that it is sooner for ur sake and that all goes well with the labour, do me a favour lie 2 us all and tell us how easy it is haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back