• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calprofen

Keely

Reaction score
I love this stuff!!!

Ellis has been very poorly last few days with cold and chesty cough. well i gave him calpol and it didnt do anything..... next day i gave him calprofen and within 10 mins he was laughing and playing!!!!

Also i dont like medised! it doesnt make him tired or well???!!!!

xxxx

i use it too!! alex hates medised (sorry Dionne!!!) but seems fine with Calprofen. i also have the kids ibuprofen (cant think what its called!) and alex likes that too.

he also has a thing for bonjella teething gel. once he sees the tube he says mmm and gives grabs my hand and outs it on the tube to get me to open it :lol:

glas it worked for you and he is happy now hun!

xxxxxxxxxx

believe it or not i no longer use medised :lol:

its not been touching dior and harley when they have been ill. the doc recomended calprofen and its worked much better

dionne said:
believe it or not i no longer use medised :lol:

its not been touching dior and harley when they have been ill. the doc recomended calprofen and its worked much better

:eek:

he he, i dont really know if it ever worked on alex or not as he hated the taste so much i never got more than a few drops down his throat :lol: should have asked his clothes if the felt better as they got more than him!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i have to force feed ellis all of them haha

Medised just didnt work on Ellis but it did work on my lil sister so i think its hit or miss

xxxxx

OH MY GOD!! i am still in shock how good this stuff is. Ellis was soooo upset crying and crying (cold, cough and teething!!!)

I gave him some and 10 mins later after a cuddle he is on the floor playing with his toys!!!! :shock:

CALPROFEN GOD SEND TO MOTHERS!! :rotfl:

xxxxx

oh :( on friday i went out & bought a HUGE bottle of Medised :( as Louie has the same cold & cough, i didn't think it did much, but i didn't give hime that much so i thought nothing much of it.

oh well back to boots for me then, at least you get points when you but stuff at Boots :lol:

I will definitely be getting some of this when I get to London. I have to say i think medised is brilliant though :)

Alfie hates Calprofen i tried to give him some a while back and he spat it out looked at me as if to say n"are you crazy woman im not having that" leaned forward knocked the bottle off the table and looked at me and pouted calprofen isnt allowed in out house ... The Boss Has Spoken :|

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sounds like Alfie is as spirited as Leorah! She certainly makes her like and dislikes known too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back