calories?

niknaks

Reaction score
was wondering. does anyone know how many calories we should be consuming in tri 3? feel like im constantly eating but dunno if im eating enough or eating too much. ive been eating load of creal and fruit recently as well as dinner and lunch. but i know fruit and veg dont tend to have many calories in them. really wanna get more healthy x

As far as I know in tri3 we're supposed to eat 300 extra calories a day... And I think the recommended calories for women is normally around 2000.

I'm the same, worrying if I'm eating enough! xx

I think it's an extra 300 too. I'm the same been really hungry this tri but generally try to eat healthy snacks like fruit, nuts, yogurt and cereal, even if it's over the 'right' amount I'm thinking at least it's plenty of what baby needs just now and not too fattening!

yeah i think i heard something like that too. just feel like im not eating enough but constantly eating/ hungry if that makes sense. think babys doing fine hes been kicking loads. was a bit silent today but was kicking most of yday so thinking hes warn himself out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back