Calling Mummys

I always say as Charlie says to tim in the santa Claus "have u seen a million dollars?" tim says "no" Charlie says "just cos u never seen something doesn't mean it doesnt exsist"

Also ppl who say they hate Xmas just like being miserable

Awwww thats true babe :) and exactly. No scrooges in my life or wreck how wonderful it is :) x

Last edited:
lol my OH wasnt an xmas fan til he got with me, he said i made xmas fun. i love the lights and tinsel and spreading love and cheer!. xmas songs on all the time. im a bit ott really lol. ive never believed in santa but never spoilt it for others either, dread to think how cheery and over the top i will be once LO is around lol

My OH is the same lol! My Mumford him a stocking he thinks it is so funny

So excited now as my little twinnies will be with me for Xmas xxx just hoping there are no complications so they can cone home with me xx will be a special Xmas this year x

We are hoping our little girl will be here a little early like our boys was, so she will get to celebrate her first Xmas this year! The boys really want her to be here in time for Xmas day! Jay has seen an outfit he wants to get her, it says 'Baby's first Christmas', its sooo cute!

Its kinda funny, it was only last Xmas I said to hubby, Xmas didn't seem so much fun now the boys was growing up! Now we get to start the fun all over again! Its so exciting!! X x x

The night before Xmas is the best book ever!! We read it every year, sat on the sofa either side of my mum and take turns who reads each year! And obviously we all wear Santa hats whilst reading! Its even more special now the girls are here! And then we put baby Jesus in the nativity scene ad my mum makes us sing happy birthday to him :rofl: then the mince pie and brandy go out for Santa and the carrot and water for Rudolph!

The night before Xmas is the best book ever!! We read it every year, sat on the sofa either side of my mum and take turns who reads each year! And obviously we all wear Santa hats whilst reading! Its even more special now the girls are here! And then we put baby Jesus in the nativity scene ad my mum makes us sing happy birthday to him :rofl: then the mince pie and brandy go out for Santa and the carrot and water for Rudolph!

Sounds so lovely! Xxx

Awwwwwwwww thats so lovely, made me :cry: but then I read about you singing happy birthday and it made me laugh my head off :rofl: xx

Our baby is due January so will miss out just but im going to rock next Christmas... i plan on getting a lot of the things i need and wrapping them but also getting some keep sakes too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back