Calling mothers in the Norwich area!

Hele

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a new mother living in the Norwich area and am realy just putting out a thread to see if there are any other new mums in my area who would like to meet up for walks with our little ones/coffee.

xx

What side of Norwich are you hun? I'm in Lowestoft, so not exactly Norwich area, but I do like to get over to Norwich quite often coz obviously Lowestoft sux lol xxx

Ooh Maria didn't realise you were so close! I am about 20 miles north of Norwich, probably go into the city once a week :)

im in fakenham which also sux lol! there's seems to be a few of us local now x

Hi all,

I'm in Drayton about 7 miles outside Norwich, nice to know some of you girls are from the same neck of the woods!!! xx:)

We should meet for tea/coffee sometime in the city. I LOVE Norwich. Probably won't be easy for me to find time til after christmas now though unfortunately, but might be possible?!

that would be great! We should all get together sometime - maybe try and hit the January sales!!!! xx

Yes that would be good Maria!

Zoe, we should meet soon, is Tegan back to full health now after all these colds? I think Lizzie *touch wood* is over her tummy bug now!

I also meant to say to Becky how strange that she was born here! I moved to Drayton from Taverham (so just up the road) about 2 years ago!

Which high school did you go to? xx

I went to school in Fakenham :) Was born in the Maternity hospital that used to be in Drayton, think it is a religious place now?? I live near Holt now x

Ahh yes I know where you mean, I think it's called the Life Style Church or something!

x

Would be great to all meet up the city for coffee!
becky Tegan is fine now, will pm you now to arrange our long overdue meet lol! xx

Well if everyone is up for a meet then perhaps we should arrane something for after xmas in Norwich? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back