Calling all Tall Girlies and Your Bumps!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i was just wondering (i'm sure this has probs been posted loads of time before)But..... a am 5ft 11" so i'm prettu tall, and i hardly have a bump at all, everyone keeps saying to me... "well...where is he hiding", no one ever notices that i am pregnant and if i was walking down the street people would just look and think i was a little chubby thats all.....

is there anyone else really tall on here who is'nt showing much for their date???everyone else seems so big and bumptious!!! hehe

I'm coming up 20weeks and have nothing as yet....like you said I just look like I have a chubby tummy! But I am only 5foot tall! Have to go see the midwife tomorrow and I get the feeling she might mention how small I am. I guess they don't worry too much as long as your babes healthy. :hug:

I'm only 5 feet 1 and there's a girl at work who must be about 5 feet 9 - our bumps look the same size but she's nearly 2 months ahead of me!

I'm 5ft 7 (and a half) so middle sized really and my bump is a fair old size. I always though your bump size was dependant on belly muscle tone but I'm no so sure now. I guess people carry their LOs in all different ways. It would be interesting to see whether height makes a difference :D

HIYA. i'm 6ft and am carrying very big which is unusual for me as with my 2 boys i carried VERY small, so i am enjoying actually looking pregnant and not just like i've eaten all the pies :oops:

hi hun i posted a topic on this last week, i am 5ft 9 and have no obvious baby bump as yet!

Im 5'11 am getting a little bump now although don't feel I look noticably pregnant with my clothes on yet just a bit fat, posted my bump pictures in bump thread day before yesterday.

I'm 5'5'' and at my 24 week private scan the women couldnt decide which of us was pregnant!
Now im huge!!
I do think taller ladies have a bit more room for baby to hide but everyone carries differently anyway, i wouldnt worry about bump size, i coudlnt wait for mine to appear and now i'm counting down for the day i can bend again!! I hate not being able to do certain things for myself, and it hurting to bend down, especially as in shops no-one will help u if yhou drop something!

I'm 5"7 and my bump is pretty small, I think it just gets lost in a longer body. I think it might finally be starting to get a bit bigger- at last!

Alex xxx

I am 5'7" which isn't exactly tall but I don't show much at all! There were a few days where I thought I did, but I guess I walked off that fat because I look pretty normal again. If you know me well you will just think I have gained a little weight around the waist, not that I am 24 weeks pregnant!

Hiya, :wave:

I was just peaking in from 3rd Tri and saw this thread, I'm 5 foot 11 too and went to my first ante-natal class last night and was surprised at how some one the girls there looked much bigger than me. I've been told that being taller means a larger body cavity for baby to fit into and also if you have really strong abdominal muscles that mean you don't show as much too!

Ps. Saw a picture of Nicole Kidman in yesterdays Heat or Closer (can't remember which now) and she's 6 months pregnant and you would never ever be able to tell!

CharlieC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back