Calling all Mai Tai wearers....

drea b

Reaction score
what age did you put your LO in a mei tai with there legs out to the side? Just got my Simply Mei Tai (gorgeous by the way :D ) and she screams everytime I try to put her in it. She usually has a bit of a grump when she goes in the sling but once she's in it she loves it, but with the mei tai there's no calming her down and I have to take her back out of it. The only thing I can think of is that she's not use to sitting with her legs out to the side - what do you think?

I really love my new mei tai - don't want to have to get rid of it :(

4 months...before then I had her in froggy position which she much preferred :D ...

If she doesn't want to put her legs out to the side put her in the froggy position,like they have in the womb where her legs are bent so her knees are high up. Then tie the sling so it is supporting her back. Cally loved this until she wanted to put her legs out. Plus this means her spine is well supported.

ehere are some pics of what I mean clicky

well we tried the frog position (after fighting with her to actually bend her legs :roll: ) and she seemed to enjoy it loads better - I'm so glad because it really is a lovely mei tai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back