calling all dark haired ladies...

carlyr874

Reaction score
I normally bleach my moustache! lol but I believe that you shouldn't use the bleach in pregnancy - what has everyone else done about theirs??? :oops: I'm looking a bit hairy at the mo lol :oops:

No one will say to you it's safe to do so during pregnancy. Have you tried waxing?

I have mine waxed, it's not really painful and only about £5 in most salons, just make sure you can go straight home as you have a shocking red lip for about half an hour!! :oops:

I use Nair sensitive hair removal cream which says you can use in on your face. Tried waxing, its not too bad but I have a small mole and iirc you're not supposed to wax them.

Hazel said:
No one will say to you it's safe to do so during pregnancy. Have you tried waxing?
No I haven't tried waxing as I had been told it can make the appearance of it worse, I'm just wondering what everyone else does....maybe I will try it

I always thought that waxing reduces the growth, thats what I was told about having my legs waxed, the more often you do it, the less you eventually need to

valleygirl24 said:
I always thought that waxing reduces the growth, thats what I was told about having my legs waxed, the more often you do it, the less you eventually need to

Exactly true!!! I wax everywhere and hardly have to do it often now as I have been doing it so ling that the hair folical gets damaged and doesnt grow

I bleach my hair so i am going with hats, for you may I suggest a balaclava? :rotfl:

(sorry!)

well in conclusion i am thinking waxing will be preferable to a big hairy lip or a balaclava (although that is a genius idea Hollyhobby!) :clap:

i always wax mine now, i used to bleach it when i was younger but i found waxing it easier

I never noticed mine before but it's getting darker and thicker already (I turned into a hairy beast with Brody too :rotfl: )

I think I'm going to have a go waxing it. The idea terrifies me though :oops: :lol:

I've been thinking and you shouldnt worry, think about me who will be giving birth with grey pubes, now thats not right!!! :rotfl:

(sorry again!)

HollyHobby said:
I've been thinking and you shouldnt worry, think about me who will be giving birth with grey pubes, now thats not right!!! :rotfl:

(sorry again!)

:rotfl: your funny posts do cheer me up!!!

HollyHobby said:
I bleach my hair so i am going with hats, for you may I suggest a balaclava? :rotfl:

(sorry!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Sneaking in from 3rd tri but that made me nearly pee myself!

I use wax strips from Superdrug to do mine, it hurts for a split second but the results are so much better than bleaching IMO :) I'd say if you're not confident doing it yourself, have it done at a salon the first few times. It's not too expensive (maybe £5?) and it'll be worth it so you can watch their technique, then do it yourself at home!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back