Call me wonder woman!!!! lmao

SarahH

Reaction score
As you know Brian is working away... so I am kinda having to do the man bit in the house to....

well.... Little Miss Arianna thought it would be fun to empty her baby wipes into the toilet and me not thinking flushed it when I spotted her.... anyways... it blocked the toilet :(

And I just managed to unblock it all by myself with out doing the pathetic girly thing and calling my big bro!!

Stupid really but I am so impressed with myself!! hahaha!!

:cheer: well done superwoman (superwoman suits you well)

cost_superwoman.jpg

I know what you mean, when you do something yourself which you would normally ask hubby or whoever to do, you deserve to feel chuffed with yourself.

You didn't have to put your hands down the loo though did you :?

fifi211 said:
I know what you mean, when you do something yourself which you would normally ask hubby or whoever to do, you deserve to feel chuffed with yourself.

You didn't have to put your hands down the loo though did you :?

I am a farmers daughter and for some unknownreason I had lambing gloves in our garage (they go right up to your sholder) so I used them.

But as I say... being a farmers daughter my hands been in worse places :puke: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not even gonna aske why you have those gloves at home :shock:

haha that reminds me of when my little sis was tiny, and kept sneaking into the bathroom, tearing off bits of toilet paper and chucking them into the bowl. One day the seat had been left up and she knocked it and it fell on her and she got stuck (luckily is a light plastic one) :rotfl: My mum told her the toilet had tried to eat her - she never did it again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back