Cacked myself last night.....

Smithy1980

Reaction score
well not literally!!!

Had a nice long soak in the bath and thought I would de-fuzz everywhere in preparation for birth/possible induction this week! So that in itself was stressful....mirror/bending over/bump etc.....was knackered afterwards!

Anyway gets outta bath....usual routine of moisturising etc etc.....shove a panty liner in....as u know what it's like when preggers!

Anyway an hour later....goes for a wee.....blood all over panty liner....well buggar me...after 9 months of not seeing blood....near on cacked myself....tears the works....took me a good 10 mins to realise I'd cut myself shaving!!!! :-/

DOH!!! just thought I'd share my 'moment'!!! Was horrible, but also what a div lol x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Bless ya, think it'd scare me as well!!! Ouch xx

Bless ya hunny, i think we all would of done the same x x

loooool

Thats happened to me. Nearly died.

Doesn't help the fact that you never feel it when you've been cut!

I always think...what if the blood doesn't stop & I need to go to the hospital

:oooo:

Thing is when I got a mirror and had a look it was a tiny nic!!! Anyone would have thought it was a huge cut!!

Relief when I realised tho lol :) xx

aww this made me giggle with relief! but OMG would have scared me too! xxx

Lol! good job I realised and didn't take myself off to hospital for a nic on my foof ha! Now that would have been embarrassing :) lol xx

:lol: this made me chuckle. The smallest cuts are the worst! I got OH to de-fuzz me yesterday because I couldn't quite work the back to front in the mirror!

:lol: this made me chuckle. The smallest cuts are the worst! I got OH to de-fuzz me yesterday because I couldn't quite work the back to front in the mirror!

Ha! Not sure I would trust OH with a razor near by bits....saying that clearly I'm not trustworthy either hah!! God I did panic though!!

The joys of being a woman! Like theyre actually gonna be bothered whether I'm de-fuzzed or not...but make us women feel better hey!! :) xx

Haha :rofl: this thread is hilarious!

I'm always worrying about what the MWs will think of my downstairs! I'm booked in for a wax on wednesday and then another in about 4 weeks just before due date! Not that the MWs will care (or probably even notice!) but it just makes me feel better about myself!!

xx

Last edited:
I'd be mortified going in all hairy, but like u say they prob don't even care! Got my best friend to do my toenails for me yest too.....like they're gonna be looking at my feet haha! :) xx

I'd be mortified going in all hairy, but like u say they prob don't even care! Got my best friend to do my toenails for me yest too.....like they're gonna be looking at my feet haha! :) xx

Hahaha you're not alone! Along with my wax on wednesday I'm getting a manicure and pedicure... And a hair cut! Just want to look my best haha!

xx

I can see this happening to me, atm I have to go by the feel. Had a pedicure a week ago, need to re-do polish though
Totally understand wanting to look your best althougt they probably couldnt care less about your hair etc

Last edited:
I used a mirror and still managed to butcher myself lol!

Think I'm just gonna give up preening now til after the birth! Believe me no-one will be looking/going there for some time afterwards lol :) :) x

Haha I know they couldn't care less about my hair or anything like that, I just wouldn't want to look like a tramp with hair like a scarecrow! Good timing really, I know I won't have any time for a hair cut when I have a new baby around, my hair will constantly be up in a bun!

My MW said she was exactly the same when she was pregnant, she was worried about looking her best! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back