C-Section tomorrow

Kimberly

Reaction score
I can't believe how time has flown by! :cheer: If everything goes well, I should have my baby boy in my arms tomorrow. I just wanted to pop on and say Hi to everyone and thank you all for the support over the past year. I don't post very often, but this Forum has helped me so much....especially after my miscarriage last year. :hug: :hug:

I may not be on again for a few days because I've got to go to the hospital today for blood tests and meeting with anesthesiologist. Then hubby and I are going out for our last meal. :shock:

Good luck to Tick Tock and everyone else expecting their babies over the next few days. :hug:

Good luck, can't wait to see the pictures of your little boy :D

How exciting not long and you get to meet your little boy! Good luck for tomorrow, look forward to seeing pics!!! :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Good luck! look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics :D

ohh good luck hun :D Be sure to put your birth story on when you can as im having a section in a few weeks. I bet your very excited. :D

Thanks everyone!! :hug: I'm super excited now. I'll definitely post pictures and my story once I'm up and running again. Good luck for Friday Chocolate Bill!

Aw good luck Kimberley - I've been following your progress.

Valentine Xxx

wow how exciting. Good luck. Bet you cant wait to meet your little fella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back