Bye....

Well i dont care if i have to put things up my bum for week if it means i fall!!..... we have been ttc for so long now

Nice to hear you're doing well Deborah!

Hope everything turns out good for you! Wishing you loads of luck
Xxxxxx

good morning just me popping in again!

We wont be starting IVF till april 2011,so its a longer wait than first thought but we will hopefully book a hoildy before as its going to be stressfull so a break away will be lovely.

my cycles are still clockwork each month so that helps.
fingers crossed i can fall naturally before IVF starts....

Im trying to lose weight but im finding it really tough... anyone have and ideas..?

Think you have made the best decision ever. Time to go back, be a couple again and enjoy each other! Love what you did getting the car! Wishing you health and happiness!

im sorry to hear you have had such a hard time but good luck for the future :D

have you tried the special k thing for 2 weeks
i know its sounds naff but along with a brisk 30 min walk every day for 2 weeks i managed to lose 7 lb!!
after the 2 weeks ya have to change though as ya body gets used to it

2 bowls. one in the morning and one for a main meal either lunch or dinner, you can alternate which one and one snack, special k bar or low fat crisps n lots of water i mean lots of it. especially before ya main meal.
hope this helps and good luck FX for april it will be spring so babys are in the air then :p

I'm the same Debs, i'm teetering on the 30 BMI limit for IVF.

I don't know how far you are over the limit...

It comes down to organisation, calorie counting and will power - no way around it really.

Get your GP to refer you to a recommended dietician, my dad did great with one off them. If they don't inspire you, don't put up with them - ask to be referred to another :)

Nice to see you back Deb, happy you now have a date set for your ivf and I totally agree that booking a holiday before then is the best idea.

When I want to lose a bit of weight I just avoid buying any sweety things when we do our weekly shop, instead I fill the cupboards with things like go ahead bars or low fat crips, that way when I do snack it is on a healthier options, also drink loads of water or squash as this will help fill you up x xx

i am naturally a person who puts on weight very easily, however the past 5 years i have managed to keep mine down by literally being disciplined (most) of the time. my OH is a fitness and health freak so that helps buy my best tip is - each week plan your dinner lunches and breakfast. then write a list for those exact ingrediants and ONLY buy them - literally nothing else at all in your trolley. I do my supermarket shop online which makes it even easier, nothing to tempt me in the isles!! so in my house we literally have the food we need to get us through each day - it works for us but you have to stick to it! also, on a friday we have whatever we want as its something to look forward to. wish you all the luck with the IVF xx

Evening everybody..
So thought i would update you all on my ttc jorney.

After 3 months off clomid,opks the whole ttc.
Went to the spealist on 6th dec with OH.
They have given me 3 months of clomid 50mg day 2-5.
In the mean time me and OH have are having blood test ready to get the IUI to ge the ball rolling....could be anyime in the next 3 months...

So im awaiting for the AF on 28th dec... then the clomid blues start!
The visits to the hosp for the focoile scans and blood tests.
But it will be all worth it as we can hope that 2011 will bring a baby!!

If any one has been through IUI or clomid treatment i would love to have buddy:wave:

Lovely to hear from you Deborah :)

Wanted to wish you all the luck in world and lots of sticky babydust for 2011 :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back