Bye to the tri's and good luck everybody!

weefoggy

Reaction score
Now I have my beautiful daughter it is time for me to say goodbye to tri 3! I feel a little sad as this forum has been a godsend to me throughout my pregnancy. Not going anywhere will now pop over to baby and toddler as I have been lurking over there for the last few months picking up hints and tips! So look forward to seeing all the new mummies from the last few weeks and the ones still to come over there.

For anyone that is interested I have put some pics of Jessica and my birth story up in Birth announcements.

Best of luck to everyone still to have your babies...it is the most magical experience xx

Thanks for all your support...this forum truly is fantastic! x

See u over there soon :) congratulations on ur little girl! Will look at pics now xxx

i felt exactly the same... i miss tlking about pregnancy xxx

As much as this pregnancy took it's toll I'm gonna be a bit sad for a while knowing I'll never carry another baby. Count myself so lucky to have my children, but knowing that's it, still feels sad!!

I keep popping back here all the time, think I will do so for a while, get my pregnancy fix through others lol

xxx

Aw hun, enjoy your LO, they're so precious and the time goes so fast :) x x

We'll all see you over there soon, I'm starting to lurk around that section already, getting prepared!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congrats again, hun. Hopefully see you over there soon! xxx

Thanks again Karen for doing my labour thread... Good luck to you! Not be long now xx

Thanks again Karen for doing my labour thread... Good luck to you! Not be long now xx
It was a pleasure, hun. Yeah, not too long now, I hope. I'm totally fed up with being pg now and hoping baby will come early. Huh...

FirstBabyEek will be updating a labour thread for me when it happens, so you don't have to worry about anything but enjoying your beautiful little girl xxx

Yeah, I thought that was the case otherwise I would've offered my services. I'll be watching out for it x

Last edited:
Good luck over there, look forward to seeing you over there in a little while xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back