Good luck girls :)

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Thank you all for the lovely messages, Grace is absolutely perfect and I'm feeling great :love: Being a mummy is exhausting at times but so rewarding as well.

I'll do my birth story tonight so I'll put that in the Birth Announcement section :) I don't think it will be a long one though because it happened very quickly!

Good luck to all you pregnant ladies, I wish you all healthy baby's. Make the most of your bumps as well because I absolutely miss mine to pieces, I've already had a few episodes of tears because I miss feeling her wriggle :cry:

Becoming a mother is amazing, you've all got a lot to look forward to.
Oh and labour isn't even that bad! And that's saying something because I used to cry in pain when I popped a spot on my face.. :blush: It's amazing what our bodies can do, you'll realise that yourselves, us women are born to do it.

And thank you for all the support throughout my pregnancy :love:
Feel free to add me on Facebook if you don't have me on there already, I'll still be here on the forum too though. http://www.facebook.com/tiffanyjayned
xxx

:hug: thanks tiff. Can't wait to read your birth story. Grace is gorgeous. Well done hun. X

Looking forward to your Birth story especially as you've said it wasn't too bad (I need help being more optimistic that it's not going to be absolutely horrendous lol!) oh and I've added you on Facebook :) xx

Awww hun, that nearly brought me to tears.
I'm so happy baby grace is happy and healthy.
Xxxxx

Ah you lil sweetie! Still can't believe uv actually had her!! :love: xxxx

Thanks for your lovely post. so glad u r doing well and sending us your positive vibes for labour and everything :) looking forward to reading your birth story xxx

Yay hello Tiff :wave:

So glad you had a good birth experience can't wait to read all about it.

Great to hear from you and with such a lovely positive story. Glad you and Grace are feeling good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back