buying a pram

madmish

Reaction score
i know i am only 14 weeks, but i have done it!!
i saw a real bargain on ebay, a M&P ultima 4 in 1 which i intended on buying later, they are going for around 200-300 quid. But i got one for...

40 quid!!!! in immaculate condition and it's about 10mins driv from my house!!!! my mum has kindly agreed to store it for me!!i am so pleased!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

when did you/are you intending on buying yours?

that's a lovely travel system. :D

there's so muh choice these days isn't there?
i must say i am not keen on the bugaboo or the quinny ones though!!!

we had a travel system for our middle child a graco one, and it was great.
but hubby has a new job now and we are hardly in the car,so i decided to go for a more traditional one, as i am up and down taking the kids to school 3 times a day, i feel it will be more cosy for bay.

i am sooooo excited!!! :dance:

you got a bargain there madmish! like your username on eBay too :wink:

i just ordered mine today - with much umming and ahhing me and my OH decided on the Bebe Confort Loola travel system and carrycot, cant wait for it to arrive!

Izzyx

I got the Aria M&P pushchair from Argos. It only weighs 5kg which is great for my arthritis and it folds so small I can fit it in the boot of my KA which is great as it means I don't have to change the car :D In my local nursery shop the whole system with out car seat was £180 but in Argos I got it for £99 although they are now down to £89. You can get a car seat to fit it aswell but it weighs a ton and costs about £120 :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back