• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bunged up nose during the night

fothers

Reaction score
For the last couple of weeks now I keep getting a really blocked nose during the night and can't sleep because of it :(

I can't really blow it too much either as it has been bleeding loads during pregnancy. I lie on 1 side and the bottom one gets bunged up so lie on the other side then it happens to that- I just spend the night tossing and turning and ended up trying to sleep sitting up last night.

Feeling sorry for myself- a nap is def in order this afternoon :oops:

I have the window open too- poor OH is freezing!

I had a strop in the middle of the night last night because I discovered only one of the 2 parts of the window that open was open and thought he had shut it during one of my many toilet trips but he says he didn't and I must have forgot to open it before bed :roll:

i can only have one lil one open , if i open te other someone could just climb into the room ! god i hate being ground floor sometimes !

Do you have sinus problems generally? DH suffers from blocked nose and/or a runny nose alot. You could always try the good old fashioned method of covering your head and putting your face over a bowl of hot water, as the steam helps relieve the airways. Also you can add a drop or two of Olbas Oil which is supposed to clear the pipes! Perhaps that can also help? Hope you get a good nights sleep soon xx

I suffer with sinus problems alot and always find the best remedy is putting ur head over a bowl of hot water, maybe add a few drops of albas oil or something simular. Try this before bed and see how u get on? :hug:

will try that tonight! My sinuses aren't great so that prob isn't helping

Still a bit snuffly now so might have a cold coming on :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back