bottom of the bump and lower back pain, quite bad

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I've been having this awful pain today right at the bottom of my bump and in my lower back, does anyone else have this, im ok when im lying down but if i move much or try and get up out of the lie down position it really hurts, do you think this could just be the baby lying on a painful place or that i done to much yesterday? is it anything to worry about do you think??

yeah it could be the baby sitting on a nerve or it could be Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction which is really painful.

If its still uncomfortable when you see your midwife next then mention it and she should refer you for some physio

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

i get this too, sometimes i think its the way we are sitting and lying on my back seems to make it worse.
Try lying on your side more often and stick a pillow under your back when sitting. Hope it helps, if the pain is still the same a chat with mw can't hurt.

thanks girls, i have an apt tomo with the midwife so i'll speak to her then, i just started to worry that maybe something was wrong, i've had laods of discharge this week too, (sorry for tmi) but on thursday i was getting changed and it literally poured down my leg and on to my foot, my knickers are constantly wet, its clear not cloudy, its just making me worry, is this pretty normal too?

erm i am not sure but i would of thought it was ok as long as it isn't a funny colour or smelly. Every pregnancy is different so you might just be secreting more discharge than normal. I would mention that to midwife too, just to reassure yourself hun :)

def mention to your midwife tomorrow just in case you're leaking fluid (which is probably unlikely). They can do a simple test to see if it's just the usual discharge. I have wet knickers a lot of the time (though i think most of the time it's just my weak bladder!)

Let us know how it goes tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back