bump buddy?

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
I already have a bump buddy but she's hardly ever on anymore so was looking for someone else if there's any takers? Please :) xx

I have no bump buddy I'm due sept 12th xx

Think il go for 1st come kinda thing and have vicki if u will have me? :) xx

Thanks :) how has ur pregnancy been so far? I see ur having a pink bundle,congrats xx

Yer fine now enjoying feeling her move around had evening sickness and nausea til 13 weeks lol how about you? Is this your first ?

Vicki x

I've been fine,had no sickness or that. Always tired but it's so hard to get comfy atm. He's so active aswell,feel him all the time :) yeah this is,my first u?xx

Yer this is my first! Congrats on a blue bundle! :) yer I'm finding that I'm constantly tossing and turning in bed lol love t when she kicks tho can't help bit laugh ! Do you find it's going fast ? Have you got all his bits and bobs yet for his arrival?

Xx

Yeah its went really fast,what about u? I've got most of his things,just need to decorate which my oh is doing next week them get the cot and that sorted out,u?xx

yer its gone fast now lol need to order cot and get bedding......think thats it

xx

Kool,we've got the cot n bedding. Need to order our pram next week then that's the big things bought. Need bits n bobs but easy enough to pick up. U got a name for ur princess?xx

My pram is being delivered tomo :) yer I really like teigan how about you?? X

Love Tyler my godson is called that if he wasn't called it I would def choose for a boy :) mothercare my choice 3 wheeler in black my friend had it comes apart easy and looks fab.... what about u?Liane u decided on ur pram xx

Yeah its the only name we like really as we had a girl's name lol. Think we are getting the silver cross sleepover xx

Ohhh that's. Nice ! Can't believe tri3 is just round the corner! :) if u don't kind me asking how long have u and ur partner been trying ? How did u find out you was pregnant :) xx

I know,its going so fast! We caught on in the 5th cycle so quite quickly,u? My period was 2weeks late and just felt different so took a test and the line came up straight away :) u?xx

2nd cycle :) I found out 2 days before my period was due knew I felt different lol Waiting for my pram today to be delivered have to wait from 8am-8pm still waiting now such a pain ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back