Bump Buddy Needed??

charlotte89

Reaction score
hi ladies, just joined the forum and in need of a bump buddy if anyone is without??:) im due 4th of august and expecting a beautiful lil boy :) this is my first too so im really excited :) x

hello and welcome im due 24th july u will find lots fo fab info on here and theres loads of lovely ladies too xx

aww thanks very much :) x yeah everyone seems really helpful and nice , just need that bump buddy now, everyone seems to have one! lol is this your first? do you know what your having or keeping it a surprise? x

Heyyy!!! I'm due 22nd June, expecting a little girl :)
I'm 23 from Northeast, you?
I'm bumpbuddyless too lol xxx

Heyyy!!! I'm due 22nd June, expecting a little girl :)
I'm 23 from Northeast, you?
I'm bumpbuddyless too lol xxx

aww thats lovely ! :) omg you havnt got long go at all now have ya!?
im 24 from stoke-on-trent :) xx

oh wow!:) bet you cant wait can ya?? i cant wait til im at that stage haha just getting abit impatient about it all now lol i need relax more a think.
me and the fella have picked a name yeah but we keeping it a secret until lil mans born cuz its just something we have to ourselves :) his middle name is going to be michael though after his dad and mine! two birds with one stone eh:dance: lol
how about you? take it ya hospital bags all packed and ready? im going to start mine after this week i think, just ordered a pre packed one off ebay and will just add what i want to it:) x

oh wow!:) bet you cant wait can ya?? i cant wait til im at that stage haha just getting abit impatient about it all now lol i need relax more a think.
me and the fella have picked a name yeah but we keeping it a secret until lil mans born cuz its just something we have to ourselves :) his middle name is going to be michael though after his dad and mine! two birds with one stone eh:dance: lol
how about you? take it ya hospital bags all packed and ready? im going to start mine after this week i think, just ordered a pre packed one off ebay and will just add what i want to it:) x

Yeah we're all picked too :D Can't wait till she's here so we can announce it to everyone properly :D
Bags are 100% packed now :D Just need to remember to pick up phone charger, purse and maternity notes before we leave for the hospital lol. Actually my hospital bag is a suitcase lol. Quite a large one at that haha. I've most likely got stuff I won't use, but when I list the things I think 'Oh well I will need them.' Lol x
And my snack bag was packed (Was basically full of sweets and junk for my OH lol) And he's munched most of it lmao!!!! So I need to get some shopping in before I go into labour lol xx

thats brill :) i need make a proper list so i dont forget anythin!

mine isnt that big of a bag cuz im hopeful i wont be in there too long :oooo: lol its big enough for what im gonna need , i aint got a clue what food to take in , the fella keeps saying they will have food there and i keep telling him i dont want hospital food!! lol i plan on taking lots of lucozade tabs and drinks and basically just junk food lol is this a good idea!? haha xx

mine isnt that big of a bag cuz im hopeful i wont be in there too long :oooo: lol its big enough for what im gonna need , i aint got a clue what food to take in , the fella keeps saying they will have food there and i keep telling him i dont want hospital food!! lol i plan on taking lots of lucozade tabs and drinks and basically just junk food lol is this a good idea!? haha xx

My hospital said that all I'll get offered is tea & toast.
Any if I want proper food I'd have to go to the cafe/shop or bring it in with me.
A few other girls on here have said the same thing.
And we're all from diffo areas, so I'd deffo take food!!
Luckily my hospital has a fridge in each delivery room.
So it'll be eay to wack a few sandwiches in there.
My OH has already asked my Mam to bring in a McDonalds haha.
I'm guna restock on high sugar / high energy things.
And breakfast bars too.
We've got still lucozade, pop & water xx

My hospital said that all I'll get offered is tea & toast.
Any if I want proper food I'd have to go to the cafe/shop or bring it in with me.
A few other girls on here have said the same thing.
And we're all from diffo areas, so I'd deffo take food!!
Luckily my hospital has a fridge in each delivery room.
So it'll be eay to wack a few sandwiches in there.
My OH has already asked my Mam to bring in a McDonalds haha.
I'm guna restock on high sugar / high energy things.
And breakfast bars too.
We've got still lucozade, pop & water xx

i dont even know what mine offers or if there are fridges in the rooms :eh: il ask my friend cuz she went in a few months back so she will know. maccys souds very good yeah haha
right so junk food, energy drinks and breakfast bars , got it :) lol are you taking big bottles of pop and water in i take it? or lil bottles? xx

Taking the 500ml bottles of lucozade sport.
2 x 2 ltr bottles of pop and 1 x 2 ltr bottle of water.
And straws (been advised to take them from people who've already had babies cause its too hard to drink from a bottle when getting contractions lol).
All this food talks got me starving lol x

Taking the 500ml bottles of lucozade sport.
2 x 2 ltr bottles of pop and 1 x 2 ltr bottle of water.
And straws (been advised to take them from people who've already had babies cause its too hard to drink from a bottle when getting contractions lol).
All this food talks got me starving lol x

great thanks xx will defo remember that lol x
and me, think iv just eat my entire body weight in jaffa cakes!! lol unhealthy.com :(

I so wana takeaway but looks like I'm stuck with whatevers left in the freezer :( ha x

I so wana takeaway but looks like I'm stuck with whatevers left in the freezer :( ha x

im addicted to takeaways! especially chinese, the amount of money iv spent on them since iv been pregnant is pretty scary!! lol x

Hi cassie, aww thats ace!:) exactly the same as me xx iv just paired up with kelly and lulu but more the merrier :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back