bumbo seats

foxymum

Reaction score
what are you're opinions on these? i want to get Louie one but not sure if they are worth thier money.
aslo they don't actually look that comfy for the baby.
any of your babies got or had one?
thanks.

Hi Foxy!

they don't actually look that comfy for the baby.

I thought that but they are foamy so a lot better than they look! Maddie loved hers, though she was able to wriggle out of it much sooner than the packaging woudl have you believe so we went through a period where we had to stop using it! But now she uses it all the time as her own little seat - gets in and out of it whenever she likes, so we're back to using it again and she's 14 months old!

They are quite expensive, though I'd say because of the material would be just as good second hand if you can grab a bargain on ebay or at a NCT Nearly New Sale. We got ours from Kiddicare which was a little cheaper and because we're still using it now, we feel it was worth the money for us.

LBxx

I bought Finlay one on monday and he likes it for a short while (about 5 minutes ) then cries to be taken out. Also it makes him bring feeds up a little too eagerly.

It will be good for weaning in though as the child is upright and secure.

Expensive yes but they are very durable so i can see us hanging onto it for babies of the future!

Ellis doesnt like his, but he is quite chunky and it makes his puke cos he is upright??!!! haha weird child

xxxxx

Aimee had one which did come in handy and she seemed to like but it didn't last very long before she could throw herself out. We didn't get a bumbo we got a bebe pod from kiddie care. Not to sure how much they are now but at the time they were cheaper.

For us the bumbo seat was the best buy out of everything we bought in terms of value for money.

When Isaac first started using it, he didn't like to be in it for too long but as he's got older he's enjoyed it more. He's seven months now and still uses it. It's handy in the mornings when I'm having a wash, I can put him in it and know that he's safe by my side.

It was invaluable for weaning, I put him in it on the counter top whilst I fed him. Made life very easy.

They are comfy as they are squidgy, it holds them in such a good position as well. A nice change from them always being against something i.e. car seats, bouncing chairs etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back