Bumbo v Bebe Pod

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

I was given a Bebe Pod by a friend who said she wanted to get a bumbo but they had sold out so she got this instead, she's really happy if I go to another branch of the shop and exchange it for a bumbo if I want to. I don't think there's much difference between them but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts/experiences ?

This is the bebe pod: https://sslrelay.com/s121469481.one...5227b/shopdata/?main_url=go.shopscript?a=BP01
(edited to make the link work :doh: )

Thankds

Lucy

i have a bumbo for matthew i looked at the bebe pods at the same time although there is not a lot of difference i think the bumbo looks more comfy and feels nicer not so plasticy if you see what i mean but if your LO is ok in it then stick with it

Yeh... looks a bit plasticy to me too. I think the Bumbo is great and very comfy too. Not the type of plastic that scratches and look worn after one child's use. A bumbo will service all your kiddies Lucy and then it can be passed on the the grandchildren!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emilia xx

Thanks ladies, the bit that goes between their legs is quite chunky on the Bebe Pod, even tho Olivia has wee skinny legs and is only 4 months old it's already difficult to get her legs out..... I think I'll exchange it for the bumbo.

emilia said:
A bumbo will service all your kiddies Lucy and then it can be passed on the the grandchildren!!!
:D

Lucy

I prefer the bumbo as it is made from soft but sturdy rubber type stuff instead of rigid plastic :)

Sami said:
I prefer the bumbo as it is made from soft but sturdy rubber type stuff instead of rigid plastic :)

See... South Africans are good at some things!!! :D :D

Emilia xx

Def the bumbo, they mould round them and are soft, didnt like the pod.

Mind you Aimee's legs are so fat that I cant get her out of it anymore without taking the bumbo with her!

Bumbo all the way! My 2yr old still uses hers, just plonks herself in it and browses through her books - and she uses it to stand as a means to getting to things on her window sill - not ideal!!!

Duds said:
Def the bumbo, they mould round them and are soft, didnt like the pod.

Mind you Aimee's legs are so fat that I cant get her out of it anymore without taking the bumbo with her!

Jakob ios the same and he is only 4months old :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thea loves her bumbo. A friend of mine has the bebepod and i tried Thea in that before i bought the bumbo. She just looked uncomfortable!

I just recently bought a bumbo, but when i was at the shop i was looking at both, the bebe pod is too plasticy...

wud u rather sit no a soft squidgy chair or a hard plastic chair...

Bumbo all the way :D

and they do them in pink :dance:

Bumbo definately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki83 said:
I got Sophie one in pink too!

Mum bought one for Ruby this week!! They ROCK!! Cant wait for her to sit in it (hate wishing her life away!!)

i have a bumbo....but i found mine a bit of a waste of money :roll:

keeley's only 5 months old and i have had to stop using it as now she can sit up she doesn't llike being in it and pushes herself up out of it... :roll: :roll:

and....

her legs are too chubby when i lift her out the bumbo comes with us :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
Vicki83 said:
I got Sophie one in pink too!

Mum bought one for Ruby this week!! They ROCK!! Cant wait for her to sit in it (hate wishing her life away!!)

I put Soph in hers the other day just to see how she would get on as i know she's still a bit young for it, well here's the pics - i think she liked it!

Sophie161.jpg

Sophie164.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back