bum troubles haha have to laff

nadine

Reaction score
well, over past few weeks ive been avin troubles

one minute im constipated an just can go, (think i might have piles to ewwww)

then the next day ill be loose really loose, its driving me mad!!!!!

sorry just wondered any one else out there in same boat ive just been eating loads of fruit an drinking water but still no big change!

most woman do get piles when pregnant sorry hun lol

Remember that if you use pile cream it can double up as an eye cream to :)

Sorry bit of a pointless post

xxx

Remember that if you use pile cream it can double up as an eye cream to :)

Sorry bit of a pointless post

xxx

ooo can it??, this is going to be minging but.....

ive got nothing hanging out mi bum hahaahah (sorry) but when i cant go and im trying an manage a little i have blood?? this sound like piles?? ive got it wrote down to mention to the MW when i go but just wondering

it just gose to show what they say is true that every pregnancy is different coz i didnt get any problems with my son x x x

must be coz im older hahah:):)

Yup, it's a cheaper alternative to tightening up the eye area :)

xxx

lol i was wondering where all my cream has gone and my OH face looks younger!!! ;p

abbie hahah

so dose it sound like ive got piles ladies?? haha ill av pop boot at dinner get some beuty bum cream haha

if its itchy and sore to sit down and after you strain a lot on toilet you have a few lumps down below then yes sorry hun x

if its itchy and sore to sit down and after you strain a lot on toilet you have a few lumps down below then yes sorry hun x

:x:shock:

hahaa nope, just if i strain it n i manage a little i have blood when i wipe then it hurts after for a day or so..............:whistle: ho the joys lol x

lol this thread made me laugh re the eye cream and OH use there of!

Nadine, I must say, I too have the one minute I am constipated and the next I am running for the loo. Apparently tis is normal. I have concluded that everything that we perceive as not normal and we would run to the docs is considered normal in pregnancy! Well most things, we still need to be diligent and careful......

Now about that eye cream......

Nadine you can have piles that don't pop out, they can be on the inside but still there

ok on the bum note (this is slightly embarrassing) does anyone else have a lot of wind or as my daughter puts its bum burps lol. :roll:
Im not worried but its just annoying i also have the whole issue of slightly constipated one day then running to the loo the next i dont remember having any problems like this when i was pregnant with my dd but that was a long time ago maybe i just forgot the indignities that come with pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back