Jeeyzus!! I think Im going to have to see the doctor!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Its so embarrasing but my piles are getting bad now- they are interfearing with everyday life! I dont know how Im going to cope back at work next month. Its not like I can hold it in until I get home.

Sorry TMI but I was just about to go to the shops but thought I'll go to the loo first. Thank god I put Jake in his cot and didnt leave him playing on the livingroom floor because I was stuck on the loo for over half an hour- all for 1 little poo!! And Im shaking now due to the shere effort (im a bit constipated too :x ), Im gonna have to go to the shops in a while.

I wonder if I will be allowed to have surgery to sort it. Im past caring about showing my bum off- its so painful.

Have you tried changing your diet nat so your getting plenty of fibre and drink lots of water or weak squash? I know how you feel cos mine are v painful to most days - its child birth related unfortnately.

My diet consists of mostly fresh homemade foods, so very healthy most of the time. I have slipped a bit this few days with the run up to christmas. I am dreading going back to work :?

my cousin just had an op on hers - just a day trip in hospital, they were stapled i think. Sounds bad but she said although it was a little sore it wasn't as bad as she expected, maybe ask your doc? :hug:

ouch.....I know how constipation kills when you have piles :hug:

The only thing I can suggest is to not wear thongs for a while, and as suggested drink plenty of fluids.....plus theres stuff you can buy over the counter to combat constipation when you feel it coming on, forget what its called but you can probably buy it in boots or somewhere similar.

Hope you feel some relief soon :hug:

gosh i must be so lucky piles seem common in mothers- thank goodness i escaped them! i saw a programme on tv once called embarrassing illnesses this guy had piles and had suffered for years- he went thru 5 minutes of mild embarrassment and got permanent releif from them from an operation he said he wished he'd had courage to see the doc sooner
good luck i hope u get it sorted!

i saw some one have them off on embaresing illnesses, im sure if there bad then you should be able to have surgery. Im so glad i dont have them, it must be awful! :cry: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back