• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buggies on buses

Redshoes

Reaction score
Baby seats in a car are rear facing for LO's, so why do Mummy's face buggys forward on a bus? There's even a sign for wheelchair users to face the rear of the bus :shock: I saw 3 buggys facing the wrong way recently on bus rides, I felt sick the whole time but daren't say nothing to the Mummy's, am I wrong in thinking buggys can't be forward facing on buses? :shock:

on the buses i get on we can only face buggies sideways so baby is in effect looking out the window if you are the only buggy on the bus then you would be able to face it rearwards but that is very rare.

i dont think there is any rule for buggies on buses as you dint need the car seat and you can hold the baby if you like which is the same for coaches and taxis.

I dont think there is a rule for how they sit on them as it is public transport and any means of public transport you dont need a child seat, whether it's bus, taxi or train

I always face chloe forward in her buggy on a bus, but then again shes older and faces forward in a car anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back