Bugaboo

JacqWish

Reaction score
Hi all

I am starting to think about some baby equipment and the one thing that I am desparate for some advice on is prams. I am really taken with the new Bugaboo Chameleon but I dont know where to look for reviews etc. Has anyone had any experience with a Bugaboo pram?

Also, anyone got any advice where to find good reviews on prams?

x

when i was doing research on prams before i decided which one i wanted i just went and spoke to lots of people in shops cuz they arent biased as long as they think you are going to buy from them, lol. i really wanted a bugaboo pram cuz i was whizzing round the shop with one and they are amazing, but when i was told the price my face was kind of :shock: they are really good for the money and i have been told that the company is really helpful. it just depends what kind of budget you are on and unfortunately it didnt fit into mine!

xxx

My only problem is that there are no pram shops where i live so I dont really have the opportunity to test them out. No one I know has a bugaboo either.

You might be able to answer my question; when you tested it in the shop what did you think of the suspension if you dont mind me asking!

Jacq x

they are amazing. they have got everything on and really light weight. the man said the suspension was up to a much higher quality to any of the other prams, thats all i remember

xxx

Think that has helped make up my mind. Got to try and find a stockist over the net now!!

Thanks for that.

Jacq x

We're defo going for the Bugaboo Frog. I prefer that to the other to to be honest but me and the OH are going to have to order this month as they discontinue the Frog to bring the Chameleon and the Gecko out. The Frog is smaller and also has a carry handle on the carry cot which is what made us prefer that. That and the they are cheaper.

They really do have everything and apparently the an in the shop said that it took a long time to deisgn by a lot of people and they have thought of everything.

Have you looked on www.bugaboo.com That may help. I've had a whizz a roundthe shop with the bugaboo and it's the best one Ihave seen so far!

Hope this helps.

Em xx

You can get good reviews for stuff like that on www.ciao.co.uk

There's a review for the bugaboo "frog" here:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Bugaboo_Frog__5645985

By the way, I earn money on Ciao by filling out surveys and writing reviews. If anyone would like to join, pm me and I'll invite you... I get 50p if you join up from my invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back