Bugaboo or Silvercross

bexxie

Reaction score
HI
I have been looking at different prams etc as things are so different 6 years after having my Duaghter and like the look of the Bugaboo frog,but I also like the look of the Silvercross and they look so comfy for babe.
I am looking for basically a pram part on a chassis that turns into a buggy for later use. I was also thinking about having carry-cot part for babe to sleep in and silver-cross do a particular one with a stand!
Any idea's on this I definately am not interested in travel system as had this last time and always think the car seat are uncomfortable as baby all squashed up and can't lay flat (don't mean to offend,jst speaking form experience) :oops:
Thanks B

i think bugaboo is more funky and fashionable but silver cross is more comfy and classy...

i like bugaboo most though

there was a programme on tv and they tested the bugaboo for comfyness, practicality etc and it came out with a really low score

Silvercross for me... would give my front teeth for their 3 wheeler!!!

Emilia xx

I thought perhaps because apart from the £400 price difference from the two silvercross seem more comfy,hubby said I can have what I want but I seem reluctant to pay £700 plus for just fashion if you get what I mean.

Thanks

Silvercross for us - we had the Wayfarer with the older 3, Sleepover for Alex. We also have a fold up lightweight buggy for little trips

I would go for the silver cross I think they are really nice :D

Kim said:
there was a programme on tv and they tested the bugaboo for comfyness, practicality etc and it came out with a really low score
I seen that! The couple went with the alternative and not the bugaboo.

I have an emmaljunga, it goes from carrycot to buggy but i quite like the look of the quinny. Dont know if it has a carrycot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back