Budge Is In Hospital !!

Aww Budge hun I only just signed in, cant believe you've been off being bard and I didnt know. Huge hugs and hope you feel better pronto :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

PMSL @ Violetglow :rotfl:

Aww Budge hun I only just signed in, cant believe you've been off being bard and I didnt know. Huge hugs and hope you feel better pronto :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

PMSL @ Violetglow :rotfl:

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling too well over the last few days Budge - hard to take it easy when you've other little one's to look after I'm sure, but rest up when you can. Hope you can still have your home birth?

Aww budge; hope you are ok hun. Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Violet; that is hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope you feel better soon budge :hug: ......viole glow that breastfeeding smurf is HILARIOUS!! pmsl :rotfl: :rotfl:

violet-glow said:
Thought this might cheer you up budge lol ...Not sure if im aloud to show this :think: ....sorry if this offends anyone. I will remove it if its not aloud :angel:

smurf.gif

pink.gif

thats hilarious! ive saved it - :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im glad to say i feel much better today. All my familiy rallied around yesterdayas i think they got worried about me and realised im getting a bit ran down. My brother and sister in law took bethany to nursery - then picked all three girls up and took them for tea. They returned bethany at 6.30 pm and kept the other two over night and took them to school this morning. SIL will be collecting Bethany at 12.30 to take her to school and hubby will pick all three up at 3.20.
Its made a huge difference. My pubic area has not ached as much and ive felt all the more fit and well. Yesterday i just apy on the settee from 12/30 till 4pm watching crap on tv and drifting in and out of sleep. Then hubby and i had tea in peace together which was nice.
Today im feeling so refreshed and readyto faceanything. So come on baby! :cheer:

id like to thank you all for your well wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwww morning budge :hug: :hug: so glad you are feeling better :hug: :hug: xxx

Awww so glad you had a good day yesterday and are feeling much better
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww so glad ur feeling better hunny!! xx

only just seen this :wall:

glad you ok budge x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members