Bubs in good position!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

just had another antenatal check with the GP. Man was she rough trying to feel baby's position!!

Anyway, she thinks he's head down with back on my left hand side!! Perfect! 3 weeks ago when I had my last midwife checkup she thought the same. And when my auntie checked it at the weekend (she's a midwife too) she thought the same, head down and back to the left.

So I'm feeling pretty good, if 3 people think he's in that position then he must be musnt' he?

I'm sure it's all my swimming, and leaning forward when at work. I've got a kneely chair and I rekon it helps a lot.

I DON'T want a back to back labour, so I'm going to keep this up! Even if I am dying to stretch out on my back, or lean back in a chair!! in 3 months I can do all that again.

K.xxx

Yay, you have obviously been doing the right things :cheer:

With another possible 10+ weeks to go I hope baby stays in that position for you KJ. Are you having any more scans to verify how LO is laying?

:hug:

ooh thats good news

i have midwife appointment tomorrow and am hoping they check baby position as noone has done this yet.

nikkif - I think it's one of those things that depends on where you live.
In my last place she started checking from about 28 weeks and said that she would organise a scan for me if it was still breech the next time I went in, but that didn't happen because I moved house. In my new place they don't even check until 36 weeks because they say that the baby can flip round and back many times before then and they don't want to stress the mothers out by saying 'oh yes, still in the wrong position' everytime.
I wish they did check though because I'm still worrying about it and won't find out now for weeks!
KJ - I am now inspired and am sitting very upright at my desk and vow not to slouch on my sofa tonight :D

Hi

Hope Lo stays in a godo position of ryou hun
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111