B's MMR

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well as most of u know Braydon has his Jabs on thursday at hospital and if i wasnt nervous enough mum has now sed she cant come with us as she is teaching first aid that day, iv rang my entire family and all of them are busy (thinkin my family consists of my grandad *2 my nan and my aunt) i really feel nervous bout going myself iv never been on my own wen B has had a jab before and never held him whilst he was having it and im scared stiff off hospitals was a nervous wreck wen i was in there having B its making me feel worse than i did about the whole thing :( :cry:

You'll be fine hun, have you got a friend who could go with you.
I've been on my own to all his jabs and i hate it sooo much... i just about end up crying too.

They gave Ewans in to his arms, they just get you to sit him on your lap and hold him close to you keeping his arm still.

Ewan had his mmr and his pneumonia thing on the same day, each arm poor lad :cry: he was fine though, screamed. but the midwife gave him a little car from a frosties packet - and through all his sobs he was saying 'car..car' i felt sooo bad!!

i have cried at everyone
i think B may be having 3 at the same time :cry: his MMR the phenminoccal one and the top up of heptitus and menningitus which means worse for B :(

hopefully not! if they are making sure he doesnt have a reaction they should really do one at a time.

Sarah i think the phenminoccal one IS the top up of heptitus and menningitus ??

Jamie has his MMR aswell on thurday ! what time is Bs? jamies is 3.45!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back