Brushing Teeth

Just you wait Nic, Very soon Niamh will decide her teeth are clean enough :lol: God its so frustrating :wall:

Well Sam loves his musical toothbrush but still doesn't want me to brush them! He brings it over to me and asks for toothpaste, climbs up on the sofa and turns it on, then says 'bye' or 'away' so I'll leave him to brush them :lol:

Last night I had just started brushing them when he started shouting 'all done, all done!' :rofl:

i meant to say Hebe loves hers too!! She likes to brush our teeth with it then she does it a bit :D

It's funny how they know. You kind of dont think they are taking it in but they obviously are. She sit on our knee and does hers then turns and reaches to do ours then claps!

:cloud9: Sam used to do mine, and brush his fireman's teeth... doesn't seem as excited about it all now though :rofl:

I'm gonna get one of these in preparation, he's really good at the mo and opens his mouth as soon as he sees his toothbrush but I'm guessing from your experiences that this won't last

You can send him over here to give my boys lessons if it does :lol:

Madam is getting bored of 'you're happy and you know it' :roll:

:rofl: You need to make up new lyrics and sing along...

I'll try :lol:

They get so opinioniated at this age :doh:

I looked at Katie the other day and thought 'hang on when did you turn into a girl' :eh:

Sam fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon and I just looked at him and thought how huge and grown up he looks... don't know if he just seems so much older now I've got Toby too but I'm sure they're going to be teenagers before I know it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back