• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brushing babies teeth

charlie84

Reaction score
Ok so Calleigh has her two bottom teeth coming through.

So how do you keep your babies teeth clean? do you use a brush or a cloth? Do i use childrens toothpaste?

Any tips would be great :)

Baillie used to let you brush her teeth no bother.........................then she realised she had a mind of her own :roll:

GOOD LUCK!!

Kim x x x x

Oakey dokey ladies thanks very much :)

Will be off to find me a toothbrush, and then i suppose the battle begins with the actual brushing of teeth :lol:

Does the Muslim mind though Mids? ;)

We use toothbrush and toothpaste for Luke. We brush his teeth for him by giving them a little scrub then let him chew on the toothbrush. He loves it :D

i was told by my HV to use adult toothpaste make sure it is at least 1000ppm (idk what that means lol but its on the info at the back on the box)

at first i let her do them herself but all she ever did was suck the paste off the brush, nowshe has so many teeth and she refuses to do them properly no matter how many games i try, i just get it over with quickly make her do it while she cries at least her mouth is open so i can get to them! sounds mean but i dont want her to have painful rotten teeth :(

its getting easier tho, the tantrums over it are fading into just mild disapproval from her at the moment! :lol:

wilkos are doing baby toothbrushes bogof they have a teething handle so Thomas has one for play and one for proper use, and we use milk teeth toothpaste
xx

How do you get them to spit the toothpaste out? Does it matter if they swallow it? :?

With the spitting out, OH and I lean over the sink and both go, "bbbbrrrr" and James does too! He probably swallows a little bit but not enough to harm him.

How do you use a muslin to clean teeth? Ella uses a muslin as a comforter so that would be easier for us!

trixipaws said:
i was told by my HV to use adult toothpaste make sure it is at least 1000ppm (idk what that means lol but its on the info at the back on the box)

My dentist friend told me this too, but use only a tiny scrape of toothpaste so it doesnt matter if they swallow it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back