bruised belly

GBLiz

Reaction score
my belly is feeling rather bruised from the inside- is everyone elses?

feels like shes so solid now her moving is leaving me a bit sore :?

Oh you poor thing... :hug: I'm not feeling bruised but at times the kicks are SO big that I jump!

Not long to go now for us- I'm 38 weeks pg tomorrow although I am convinced that I will pop on the 5th April (please no later :pray: )

the kicks themselvesarent hard, it just feels cos shes so crammed in shes starting to rub at all contact points, doesnt feel like theres much fluid left cushioning her poor bubba!

I get this to my bump is really tight and it feels like she doesnt have much room left. My midwife told me weeks ago that i had run out of room under my boobs so its not supprising shes running out of room.

I have a pulled muscle around my belly button (Quite common) feels like I have been punched hard and my sides are ache. I think he as worn away my ribs! or wiping his bum on them!

Mum told me one of the definite signs of labour is having a really solid and stiff tummy :think:

I normally wake up feeling bruised on the side of my bump in the morning if I wake on my right hand side. I think its my flesh getting squashed between babys hands and legs and the bed :?

maldives said:
Mum told me one of the definite signs of labour is having a really solid and stiff tummy :think:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i hop not have had a solid stiff tummy for weeks
:think: :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: but that could be to do with me being a short arse and having a huge bump to compensate

Ive had an actuall purplish bruise around my none igsistant belly button for about 2 weeks now
i feel as if Colliers going to exit out of me via belly button ripping me in 2 as he goes :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hope your bump is feeling better.
:hug: :hug:
sarah :wave:

I've got some stretch marks that look a bit like bruises.

The braxton hicks can make your tummy go hard you know :D

I would say the last two days i have started to feel bruised and sore from her wriggling around. Particulary in the area where her bum is sat the majority of the time.
Yesterday i got a bit upset as i couldnt sit down for too long as my stomach was to tight the only relief i got was standing up.
Was saying to OH last night how i dont know if i have much room left for her. Although i know i probably have it just doesnt feel like it.
Sat here typing now is really uncomfortable :(

Sorry i will stop being miserable now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back