naturals mamas birth story ****LINK TO PICS***** 16/02/08

What a wonderful story, and how blessed you were to have sucj intuitive attendants :)

Natural mamma you are inspirational and the birth sounds awesome, your brand new daughter is beautiful, many congratulations on her and yourself.

Im glad your feeling great too, nothing better then giving birth without a scratch and just a lovely babe to feed and no sticthes!!! :hug:

Huge congrats :clap: you sound like you are a natural giving birth and so intune with your body, you have a great attitude to birth and I am so happy you were able to have the birth you wanted :hug: :hug: can't wait to see pics!

what an amazing birth story hun :hug:

really was inspirational :hug:

Lovely birth story to read and sounds like you had two ideal MW's, it must help a lot when they are like that, i hope mine are as last time they were wuite the opposite.

She is beautiful and i cant wait to see more piccies. :cheer:

Congratulations Natural Mamma and thank you so much for your beautiful and inspiring account of child birth. I have been reading and preparing for a gentle hypnobirthing. Your wonderful account fills me with so much hope and excitement about my own impending birthing day.

:hug:

wow so beautiful

you have inspired me to chill and listen to my body. sounds like a wonderful experience, well done xxx

You certainly know how to give birth :lol:

What a lucky little person to be born to such a happy peaceful mummy. Congratulations to all of you!

:hug: x

What a wonderful birth you experienced Natural mamma, I'm so very pleased for you that it was an amazing birth, and the one you'd hoped for :hug: :hug: :hug: I don't generally read the birth stories, but I like to read the homebirth ones, I find them empowering, calming and inspiring, thankyou very much for sharing yours :hug: :hug: :hug: Have you ever thought about becoming a Doula? You'd be fantastic!! :D

Welcome to the world baby girl LuLi Starla Totty :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Welcome to baby LuLi!

Moon in Cancer eh? You'll have a real emotional one there but she'll really love her mummy!!

Mine's SO going to have Moon in Aries :shock: :roll:

Definitely a lovely birth story - thank you for sharing! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back