Bring on the bubbles......!

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
Oh I'm getting sooo impatient......I haven't felt any movements yet and can't wait for it to start! Hoping to get the bubbly feelings some of you have mentioned soon ! :roll:

Did anyone have to wait much longer than 17 wks.......?

I didn't feel my first movements until 22 weeks and even then it took me a while to figure out what they were! Doh!!!!

I'm having twins and the first time i noticed any bubbles or pops was at about 17 weeks, but hardly any really.

It's only been the last couple of weeks that they really have started to kick and I can actually see my tummy jump - unfortunately the boys seem to think its fun to have a play after my 3am wee and then keep me up for an hour! but i love it really :D

i don't think you will have too much longer to wait! And then the baby won't stop!! It is very exciting when you first feel the movments, I am thinking bubbles for you xxx :hug:

With my twinny pg I would say it was around 16 weeks.

This time was around 14 weeks but it gets sooner each subsequent pg.

They will come soon and then never stop! :D

my first ones were around 19 - 20 weeks.

woo hoo! i can finally feel them move :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

started on saturday night and they have been happening ever since! feels like loads of bubbles popping in there.... :D

seem to get a lot more feelings on the right side of my body so maybe one is more active than the other!

I only feel her move of an evening - I think i'm too busy to notice her whilst i'm at work and its when i'm chilling that I feel her wriggling :D

kirlykird said:
With my twinny pg I would say it was around 16 weeks.

This time was around 14 weeks but it gets sooner each subsequent pg.

They will come soon and then never stop! :D

OMG - how exciting - that means I may start feeling something soon too!!!

Last time I seem to remember it was around 17 weeks but Maddie had long legs and was a real wriggle-bottom - in fact by 22 weeks, DH could feel the movements. Hope this one's as active!

twinmummy2be - sounds like you should get some activity pretty soon now!

LBxx

OH cannot wait until they really get going. I get the bubbles feelings quite a lot throughout the day and mostly around late evening and it's a shame he can't feel them yet. I think he's a bit jealous but won't admit it cos that's not very manly is it....... :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back