BRIGHTON MEET..MONTH DECIDED..PLEASE READ :D

geordie lass said:
YES to August :dance: :dance: :dance:
Collier will be 3 months so i'll get to show him of like the proud Mam i already am :cheer: :hug: :angel:

WHOOP WHOOP FOR AUGUST
Looking forward to it :cheer: :D

tameron will be around 6 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well cant wait hehe...

it looks like it will be august i jst want ppl 2 look so they no lool cos i dnt wanna say oh ryt august wen no1 actually looks at this thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think ill put date decided on the topic name or ill send pms to people interested :D

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
[quote="geordie lass":25j752s4]YES to August :dance: :dance: :dance:
Collier will be 3 months so i'll get to show him of like the proud Mam i already am :cheer: :hug: :angel:

WHOOP WHOOP FOR AUGUST

it looks like it will be august i jst want ppl 2 look so they no lool cos i dnt wanna say oh ryt august wen no1 actually looks at this thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think ill put date decided on the topic name or ill send pms to people interested :D[/quote:25j752s4]

id Pm them thats what i did and it worked
sometime a bit of stalking pays off :twisted: :rotfl:

geordie lass said:
[quote="Tegala-7thMarch08":1dsqmuqa][quote="geordie lass":1dsqmuqa]YES to August :dance: :dance: :dance:

WHOOP WHOOP FOR AUGUST

it looks like it will be august i jst want ppl 2 look so they no lool cos i dnt wanna say oh ryt august wen no1 actually looks at this thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i think ill put date decided on the topic name or ill send pms to people interested :D[/quote:1dsqmuqa]

id Pm them thats what i did and it worked
sometime a bit of stalking pays off :twisted: :rotfl:[/quote:1dsqmuqa]

im guna do that now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will be there and will be bringing my darling Grace with me

Would of loved to of come but bambino will practically be cooked and ready for popping the next month so will allow u ladies to live it up!!

xx

Steelgoddess said:
Would of loved to of come but bambino will practically be cooked and ready for popping the next month so will allow u ladies to live it up!!

xx

thats a shame hun!! maybe the london meet in july will be better for u :D and before you ask yes i will be there 8) 8) 8) :rotfl:

Princess_Puddles said:
I'll be a possibly, depending on the date and how things are with my stomach!

all we know is august so far...

and hope ur stomach gets better :hug: :hug: :hug:

I should be able to make it, providing i can find somewhere cheap to stay overnight, i've never been to brighton... i'll think of it as an adventure.
It'll be me, my hubby and my LO xxxx

BabyBee said:
I should be able to make it, providing i can find somewhere cheap to stay overnight, i've never been to brighton... i'll think of it as an adventure.

oh Suzie your coming to this one to
YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE
:dance: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":2g5xqt3f]I'll be a possibly, depending on the date and how things are with my stomach!

and hope ur stomach gets better :hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote:2g5xqt3f]

Thanks hun :hug:

August is fine its just what date in August and how I am by then :)

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="Tegala-7thMarch08":278ewwmo][quote="Princess_Puddles":278ewwmo]I'll be a possibly, depending on the date and how things are with my stomach!

and hope ur stomach gets better :hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote:278ewwmo]

August is fine its just what date in August and how I am by then :)[/quote:278ewwmo]

oh your not well are you ok now?
hope your feeling better
:hug: :hug: :hug:

geordie lass said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":inkk9f5x][quote="Tegala-7thMarch08":inkk9f5x][quote="Princess_Puddles":inkk9f5x]I'll be a possibly, depending on the date and how things are with my stomach!

and hope ur stomach gets better :hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote:inkk9f5x]

August is fine its just what date in August and how I am by then :)[/quote:inkk9f5x]

oh your not well are you ok now?
hope your feeling better
:hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote:inkk9f5x]

I don't wanna say I am or say I'm not cause It comes on in bouts but thanks hun :hug: :hug: Hopefully I'll be ok soon! But sorry for changing the subject :oops:

BabyBee said:

there are loads of b&bs and hotels along seafront.. theres a holiday inn witch isnt to expensive.. if you need help in finding somewere i could look it up 4 u just holla 8)

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
Steelgoddess said:

xx

thats a shame hun!! maybe the london meet in july will be better for u :D and before you ask yes i will be there 8) 8) 8) :rotfl:

Yes i shall try and be there! need to get my practice in with everyone elses nippers lol!!!

hi

still need to know the date but it should be me, liam, joshua (6) and DH.

x

Tara & Liam said:
hi

still need to know the date but it should be me, liam, joshua (6) and DH.

x

the date will be sorted out soon hun i promise we will know before the end of this month :D

Oooh I shall try to tag along...depending on the date, may be bringing baby too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back