BRIGHTOn - best places to go, visit & eat

Eveadel

Reaction score
My DH and I are going there this weekend and I have heard there are some good places to eat. Ive been recommended a nice seafood restaurant but cant remember the name, just wondering if I will need to book up.

We are really looking forward to going. :D

Me and Ohs fav restaurant is the chip shop kiosk just on the pier, and a packet of tea light candles ont he beach :)

Sounds really romantic.

Do you know of any of the seafood restaurants Im just worried we may need to book but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it :lol:

If you get time, have hot freshly cooked do-nuts at the end of the pier. They are yummy mmmmm! Naughty but very very nice! :D

Ooooh where do I start?!!

FOOD
Jade Restaurant along western road, £13 for all you can eat and it's freshly prepared to order!
Wagamamas in town down the North Laines - I reccommend number 38 ;)
Nandos on Duke Street, Lanes
Mongolian BBQ, South Laines - This place is fab, they give you a menu of recipes, then you go up and pick out your own mean, and ingredients then take it to be cooked on the flat grill. You can stick to their reccomendations, or make up your own recipes, just make sure you add enough stock! think its about £13-£15 for all your can eat here too
Food for Friends - South Lanes, this is veggie but the food is soooo nice! Or there is a Zizzi across the road.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen, North Laines - I reccomend the Satay Chicken Burger

SHOPPING
Like Steelgoddess said, check out the Lanes. The South lanes are nearer to the coast side with lots of jewellers and designer shops and restaurants. North Laines is the lesser know part and has some great little independent shops. Then there is always the mall, Chruchill Square Shopping centre.

VISIT
Brighton Pavillion
The Brighton Centre, The Theatre Royal or Brighton Dome- not sure whats on there at the moment, but worth checking out.
Komedia comedy club, down North Laines - always have performances on Fridays, Sat and Sunday - Sunday is £10ish for about 4 hours of great comedy with a mix of comedians, serves good food too. Be sure to book in advance and arrive early, gets very busy.
The Pier - theres bar, food and games and rides!
If you get a chance, just take a stroll from the beach right along the seafront (beside the beach, rather than the prommenade) theres shops, bars, stalls, vollyeball court, basketball court, playground, even a gym!

Hope that helps! :)

Zafarellis Italian is amazing its just opposite the theatre just off North Street.

Ah thanks girls, we are going today Im glad that I have more of an idea where we are going to eat and what to do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back