Breech at 28 Weeks Anyone?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

:wave:

Had my MW appointment today and she said the baby is either breech or back to back! I have no idea wether this is good or bad or common or whatever, I cant remember any of the baby positions from my first. She also struggled a bit to find the HB at first even though baby was jumping about mad.

I've been getting alot of pressure in my bladder - going for a pee at least 6 times an hour, is this possibly the reason?

Can anyone help?

:)

At this stage hunny i wouldnt worry, baby has plenty of time to move head down. Do you have a birthing ball? Bouncing on one is meant to encourage baby to go the right way, not sure it works for everyone but its worth a try x x

I was still breech at 28wks, I think baby had turned by the time I had my 32wk appointment - can't remember exactly now but you shouldn't worry. There is still plenty of time xx

Thanks ladies

Felt some really strong movements last night and it defo felt like baby was totally moving itself about - either that or it was trying to escape.

I have a gym ball, not sure if thats the same as a birthing ball? Its de-flated in the wardrobe - OH got fed up with it being in the way.

Got another mw apt in 4 weeks so we'll see how things are then!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back