Breathless??

Preggers123

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just a quickie - is anyone feeling a bit breathless when sitting down? I get breathless trying to get up the stairs and attempting to walk anywhere quickly (had to give that up LOL) - but I defo feel it when I'm sitting down too!!

Other than that I am not too bad, a bit achy here and there and I have just realised that I move to tri 3 on Monday!! OMG!!!!

I get really breathless going upstairs or walking fast but not when sitting down (yet!) - maybe baby is squishing your lungs a bit more

Im the same, I think im more breathless when sitting or lying down than when active. Must be the position baby is in! I move to tri 3 in a week n half I think!! Wow its going to quick!

Last edited:
I do & I asked my GP yesterday about it & she says its normal because your heart is working overtime pumping blood around etc. She did ask me though if my bloods were taken at booking in appointment with hospital, & as I haven't been contacted to say there was anything wrong with them, then the breathlessness is perfectly normal. x

Thanks guys - i was a gym bunny before i fell pregnant and had to give it up due to morning sickness (all day sickness) and probs controlling my temperature!!

Feel soooooo unfit and this breathlessness is doing my head in and I've still got weeks to go :(

Pleased that it is not just me!!

Me too & I'm only 21 weeks! From my scans bubs seems to be always curled up' legs above head & her leg length is 90th percentile so I think she's squashing my lungs! Sometimes I feel that they don't fill full of air properly :( x

hey, oh yes.. breathless and so bloody tired xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back