breastmilk

isobel84

Reaction score
ive got so much! its like taps i swear as soon as i take my bra of its a patch of milk somewhere! i have soaked the bed, noas blankets, my clothes!

i wear breastpads but i hate wearing a bra and now i have to wear it 24/7!! :(

well my question is.. will it be like this until i stop breastfeed?? :shock:

No Hun in a few weeks your boobs will feel normal again and it will be more supply and demand. I still get squirtage from the opposite side tho when I feed him x

Haha I remember doing this! I didnt wear a bra to bed once and while feeding paige I didnt realise the other boob was completly soaking her legs...ooppps.

Mine have settled slightly but still soooo leaky compared to when I bf zander I'm like a tap but it has slowed down I still have to wear pads tho coz every now and then she will make a squeal noise or a moan I say awe and the taps start gushing lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hon, I had this and it stopped being such a problem at about 6 weeks so fingers crossed it will be the same for u x x x

Mine are still like taps at 11 weeks... Have to wear a bra all the time and get through about 8 pairs of breastpads a day!!

It will settle down hun, it takes 6 weeks to get bf'ding established so you will be fine in no time! I hardly leak now but if Im very full then the other side will leak a bit when Im feeding :)

I'm sure it will settle Hun like everyone else has said it just takes a little time. My boobs were like fire hydrants for the first few weeks but they're nowhere near as bad now. I do still need to wear a bra all the time and now cahal has started to feed less at night I do sometimes find them quite full but just to readjust I guess!

mine settled loads after six weeks, now i only leak when really full or when feeding from one side x

ive got so much! its like taps i swear as soon as i take my bra of its a patch of milk somewhere! i have soaked the bed, noas blankets, my clothes!

i wear breastpads but i hate wearing a bra and now i have to wear it 24/7!! :(

well my question is.. will it be like this until i stop breastfeed?? :shock:

Buy some lily pads you dot need a bra on they stick to your skin and last 3 months and blocks any milk from coming out at all can even wear them swimming they are about £15 xxx

They are fantastic things!! Been out for years had some with my last x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111