Breastfeeding awareness week

Tasha20

Reaction score
Breastfeeding awareness week is scheduled for the Sunday 13th to the 19th May this year.

I was wondering if all the breatfeeding mums would like to have a meet on that week.

Not sure where but thought it would be a good way of getting us all together.

what do you think :think:

Be a good way to get advice and tips of mums who bf and mums who have breastfed.

This does sound a lovely idea but bearing in mind conversations that have taken place on other thread do you not feel that this is a bit exclusive and devisive.

There are plenty of meets going on where you can meet lots of mums who both bottle and breast feed why don't you go on one of them?

Hi Tash, I found this

http://www.lactivist.net/BFAW07.shtml

It's looking quiet at the moment but it'll be a good way for you to check out what's happening in Birmingham, and any possible meets.

Since you're a local lass I hope you'll be coming along to the forum meet in August. I meet up quite regularly with a group of mums in Birmingham and a couple of them are breastfeeders if you wanted to chat boob! PM me if you fancy joining us :D

Freya said:
This does sound a lovely idea but bearing in mind conversations that have taken place on other thread do you not feel that this is a bit exclusive and devisive.

There are plenty of meets going on where you can meet lots of mums who both bottle and breast feed why don't you go on one of them?

This has nothing to do with the other thread, I recieve emails from nct and it was saying about breadfeeding awareness week and thought it would be agood idea if us bfing mums do something on that week too :|

It has nothing to do with any other meets of which I maybe attending its just something for the breasfeeding awareness week.

Hi Minxy yes I may come to that one, not too sure yet as I might be going to see my mum that week in Scarborough.

But thankyou for that link ill have a look :D

maybe we could all meet in the chat room or in a special thread ??? :D

Yes that sounds like a good idea, as its hard to pick somewhere to meet.

Yes a chat room meet sounds like a great idea Budge :D

thats settled then

maybe nearer the time remind everyone tash

Yes I will but ill have to set some sort of reminder :lol:

:rotfl: You make me laugh, not subtle at all are you Budge

:lol: I know thankyou.

I will put it in my Diary aswell :)

Oh on that site they sell baby bibs, vests and badges and bags with breastfeeding slogans on them, they are very cute.

Hi Tahsa,

just wanted to say - us mums that may have tried and failed to BF still understand that it is the best thing to do and maybe would still like to be involved in raising its awareness :D

:) This is why I said mums who bf and mums who have bfed :) all are welcome in helping or giving advise :hug:

Freya said:
Hi Tahsa,

just wanted to say - us mums that may have tried and failed to BF still understand that it is the best thing to do and maybe would still like to be involved in raising its awareness :D

GOES WITHOUT SAYING EVERYONE IS INVITED! ITS A BREASTFEEDING AWARENESS WEEK!!!

PEOPLE WITHOUT AIDS GET INVILVED IN AIDS AWARENESS DAY ITS THE SAME THING :hug:

Please don't shout at me Budge :D I may be old but i am not quite deaf just yet :wink:

Ha ha did you see the t-shirt that says "I let Mum and Dad sleep in the big bed with me!" :lol:

skatty said:
Ha ha did you see the t-shirt that says "I let Mum and Dad sleep in the big bed with me!" :lol:

lol yes there are some good tops and grows on that site :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back