Breast or Bottle???

What Beanie says is quite important. In the beginning I stgressed a lot about Mills possibly not getting enough, as she took over 4 weeks to get back up to her birth weight. But she has always been and always is alert and pooing/peeing for England, so there was never a need to worry.

The hardest thing for me is that demand feeding is so unpredictable, and the phases when she wants to feed constantly all day and I just start feeling like a dairy cow, because I can't do anything else.

beanie said:
I'll be honest and say I hate newborn feeding (apart from the first feed) as it is tiring and demanding but it is so so worth it as they get older - so much easier and very rewarding

so so so so true - and it is sore at the start - well it was for me, I was getting conflicting advice in hosp with regards to the latch and got very sore nips, and as beanie saiys, the tiredness, achy boobs and the demanding baby is hard work but now i can hand on heart say i LOVE it and love looking at my little monster while he is feeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back